General Fair Rules & Regulations
1. Each exhibitor in the 4-H or FFA division must be members in Kenton County and may display in those departments in which
he or she carried a project. For additional information on your exhibit, contact your agent or advisor.
2. Entries in open division (unless otherwise specified in catalog) may be by any citizen of the United States, but must be
produced by exhibitor during Aug 2019-July 2020.
3. Special care will be taken of all articles and to prevent accidents, but the Kenton County Fair Association, Inc., 4-H, FFA and
all other organizations will not be responsible for any loss that may occur.
4. The Executive committee of the Fair Association reserves the right to interpret all conditions and regulations and to settle
all matters rising out of any incidents to its operation.
5. Specific and technical rules for each department will be found in that department.
6. On the Kentoncountyfair.com website, specific rules for a department may be listed as a separate clickable link and/or may
be found within that department description.
7. Youth exhibitors are eligible to compete in 4-H, FFA, and the Open Division depending on declared project, but the same
item may not be entered in more than one Division.
8. Each exhibitor is limited to one exhibit per class, unless otherwise specified in project department rules, but may enter as
many departments as desired.
9. The Kenton County Danish System of judging for ribbons and premiums will be used in FFA and 4-H.
10. "Open" Classes are open to all exhibitors unless otherwise specified.