top of page
KENTON COUNTY FINE ART EXHIBIT
FA - 1 Paintings: Oil, Acrylic
FA - 2 Paintings: Watercolor
FA - 3 Drawings: Pastels, Colored Pencil, Etc.
FA - 4 Drawings: Black & White, Pencil, Etc.
FA - 5 Computer Generated Art
FA - 6 Mixed Media: Collage and any Combination of Media
FA - 7 Three Dimensional Original Art: No Greenware or Kits
FA - 8 3-D Painting using shaped rock found from nature; painting subject and presentation should
relate to rock. Cannot exceed 12 inches in length or height. Any media accepted
FA - 9 Crayon or Marker Drawing (Only Children ages 4-5 eligible)
FA - 10 Drawing/Painting/Craft (Only Special Needs Artists eligible)
FA - BOS Best of Show: Taken From Each Class
FA - SN-BOS
FA – O-BOS Overall Best of Show
Children ages 4-5 (This age group only eligible for category FA-9 and class is ribbon only)
C1 grades 1 thru 3
C2 grades 4 thru 6
J1 grades 7 thru 9
J2 grades 10 thru12
Adult (Age 19-64)
Special Needs Artist (Any age special needs artist only eligible for classes FA-10 and FA-SN -BOS)
1. Limit of 2 entries per category per person
2. Ribbons to first, second and third place in each category $6.00, $4.00, $2.00. Category
FA-9 is ribbon only and is only open to children 4-5 years of age.
3. Best of Show chosen from each class group: $10.00
Note: a purple ribbon is not a money prize in this category
4. Overall Best of Show chosen from all Art Exhibits: $25.00
5. No entries will be pre-judged.
6. Entry Deadline: Sunday, July 10, 2022, 1:00 - 3:00 P.M. Pickup is Sunday July 17, 2022, 12:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
7. All art work must be original and done by the artist only (No marks by any other person
on work). Work must be completed between 8/2021 - 7/2022.
8. Decisions of judges will be final.
9. NO RULE CHANGES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
10. Open to all residents of Kentucky.
11. Kenton County Fair is not responsible for loss or damage.
12. The Fair will not act as a selling agent. No article can be exhibited with "For Sale" tag attached.
13. As a courtesy to all registering, only one person works will be registered at a time.
14. No art work will be accepted unless it is equipped with a frame or a mat that surrounds
the subject. Art must be affixed with screw eyes and wire for hanging or set up
suitable for hanging.
15. To best accommodate hanging of art work, it is recommended that work be
firmly attached to hard mat board only.
Fine Art Committee: Laurie Groseclose 859-647-1822
bottom of page