Tony Zerhusen (11 months), 1st place in Kenton County Fair Baby contest
September 7, 1979
Thanks to KY Post c/o Kenton County Public Library Archives
2019 Kenton County Fair Baby Show
SPONSORED BY ST ELIZABETH HEALTHCARE
**ENTRY FEE DUE DAY OF PAGEANT DURING REGISTRATION**
**No Make-up Permitted, No Hats**
**See class times below for important changes**
SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2019; 10:00 a.m. GIRLS AND BOYS
01 - 6 months to 1 year - 10:00 A.M. (Reg. 9:00 a.m.)
02 - 1 year to 2 years - 11:30 A.M. (Reg. 10:30 a.m.)
03 - 2 years to 3 years - 12:45 P.M. (Reg. 11:45 a.m.)
04 - 3 years to 4 years - 1:30 P.M. (Reg. 12:30 p.m.)
05 - 4 years to 5 years - 2:15 P.M. (Reg. 1:15 p.m.)*if child has reached 5th birthday on or before July 1, 2019 he/she is not eligible for baby show. See Little Miss/Little Master Contest on Tuesday Night.
BABY SHOW OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All contestants must be residents of Kenton County.
2. Entrants register day of show at time specified above.
3. No special clothing needed. (Casual clothes only. No costumes, No hats, No make-up.)
4. The decision of the judges will be FINAL.
5. $10.00 registration fee (cash or money order only).
6. There will be a first prize of $25.00, and a second prize of $15.00 for each group.