Kelly Marie McKenzie (5) won 5-6 age group Miss Kenton County Fair
Thanks to KY Post c/o Kenton County Public Library Archives
2021 Little Miss/Little Master Contest
*NEW: OPEN TO ALL OF KENTUCKY*
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Entry fees ($20 PER PAIR) are due to Kristen Bach by Monday, July 12, 2021
Pageant will start promptly at 5:30 pm
Optional practice Sunday July 11th at the fairgrounds beginning at 5:00 pm for all age divisions.
Contestants will enter the pageant as a PAIR. No single entries allowed.
Girls: Dresses are short, no formal dresses. No costumes or hats and little to no make-up.
Boys: Business casual. This may include jeans and a dress shirt, dress pants and dress shirt with tie or bow tie.
Couples will be scored on how they present as a couple, hand in hand or arm in arm
Both will be asked a casual on stage question
RULES Little Miss/Master:
1. Contestant must provide his/her own partner and compete as a couple. Couples must present themselves hand in hand or arm in arm. Individuals will be asked a question and must respond. Contestants will be judged on appearance, compatibility and response to questions all AS A COUPLE.
2. Child must have reached his/her 5th birthday by July 1st and cannot have reached his/her 8th birthday by July 1st.
3. Girls cannot wear any long dresses. (No costumes. No hats. No make-up.)
4. Boys cannot wear any tuxes or tux parts. (No costumes, No hats.)
5. $20.00 registration fee (see instructions above)
6. Parents will not be on stage with child.
7. There will be an on stage interview.
8. Contestants must check in 15 minutes before show time.
9. Child must come dressed.
10. Must be a KENTUCKY resident.
11. Winning boy and girl will be eligible to compete at 2019 KY State Fair Little Miss/Little Master Contest in August and will compete as a couple. Contestants are sponsored by the Kenton County Fair Board.
12. Winning boy and winning girl will each receive $25.00, a crown, sash and trophy. Second prize is $15.00 and trophy for each boy and girl.
Cell- (859) 409-9669
(please put “Miss Kenton county little miss/master” and child’s name in the Subject Line)