Suzanne Wainscott (18), Miss Kenton County Fair
Thanks to KY Post c/o Kenton County Public Library Archives
2021 Miss Kenton County FAIR Pageant
RULES FOR MISS KENTON COUNTY PAGEANTS
Rules for Miss and Teen division:
1. Contestant agrees to abide by all rules of the local and state contestants now in effect or as announced hereafter.
2. Contestant agrees that the time, manner and method of judging the contest shall be solely within the discretion of the Kenton County Fair Board and that the decision of the judges shall be final.
4. Contestants in Miss Kenton County Pageant (MISS and TEEN) must be a Kentucky resident
5. A contestant in Miss Division, must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31st and cannot have reached her 22nd birthday by or on October 31.
6. A contestant in Teen Division, must have reached her 13th birthday by October 31st and cannot have reached her 16th birthday by or on October 31.
7. A contestant must be single, never married, never had a marriage annulled, and never had any children. (This rule applies until after the state pageant for Miss Kentucky County Fair.)
8. The contestant must be of good moral character.
9. Contestants must not be a winner of another Kentucky County Fair.
10. Winner of Miss Kenton County Pageant will represent Kenton County at the state pageant in January 2021.
11. Winner of Teen Miss Kenton County Pageant will compete at the state competition in October 2020.
12. Miss Kenton County contestants will compete in interview, swim suit and evening gown. Please select a one-piece swim suit in a solid color for swim suit competition. Evening gown must be floor length.
13. Teen Miss contestants will compete this year in evening gown and cocktail dress competition. A short fun dress to introduce themselves on stage. Evening gown must be floor length.
14. Judging for pageants will be based on scores from interviews and personality, poise and appearance. For on stage introduction a short cocktail dress (This will NOT be judged for Miss & will be judged for Teen).
15. Winners will be awarded a crown, sash and flowers. No cash awards this year due to the circumstances.
Cell- (859) 409-9669
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org (please make subject line “ Miss Kenton County “ and the name of your child)
If you choose to email Kristen your entry form, you will pay cash or check on the day of the pageant. If you fail to have entry fee, you will not be able to compete.