Teri Walker (18), Miss Kenton County Fair 1972
Thanks to KY Post c/o Kenton County Public Library Archives
2019 Miss Pre-Teen Kenton County Pageant
** THERE IS NO SR. LITTLE MISS** We are following the Miss Kentucky County Fair rules, in which means we had to combine the two age divisions!
Miss Pre- Teen Kenton County Fair
Tuesday, July 16th 2019
(Must be 8 years old by June 20th and cannot be 13 by October 31st)
Optional practice Sunday July 14th at the fairgrounds beginning at 4:00 pm for all age divisions.
Interviews will be promptly at 6:00 pm
Pageant will start promptly at 7:30 pm
Entry fees ($30) are due to Kristen Bach by Monday, July 15th 2019
Interview: A dress, pants, skirt, or jumpsuit. Dress age appropriate but as if going to an interview.
Opening number/ Introductions: Fun fashion, this can be a cute summer outfit. Something to show the personality of the constant.
Evening gown: Floor length dress. No cocktails or high low dresses.
Rules for Pre-Teen:
1. Contestant in Miss Pre-Teen must be a Kentucky resident.
2. Contestant in Miss Pre-Teen may not have won another 2019 County Fair.
4. Contestant must have reached her 8th birthday by June 20th and cannot have reached her 13th birthday by October 31st.
5. Contest is for girls only.
6. $30.00 registration fee
7. Girls will compete on stage wearing 1) "fun fashion" and 2) evening gown
8. There will be a closed 2 minute interview.
9. Parents will not be allowed on stage with child.
10. Contestants will need to be dressed and ready for interviews at 6:20 pm to start on time.
11. Contestants must come dressed in an appropriate outfit for interview.
12. Miss Pre-Teen will compete in state competition in October.
Cell- (859) 409-9669
Email- email@example.com (please put “Miss PRE-Teen Kenton county” and daughters name in Subject Line).