Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 7:00 P.M. EST
1) 9500lb HOT FARM
2) LITE PRO STOCK SUPER FARM COMBO
3) SS4 X 4
4) 4.1 HOT SEMI
5) WORK STOCK DIESEL TRUCKS
6) 3.0 LIMITED PRO STOCK DIESEL TRUCKS
1. All classes sanctioned by BATTLE OF THE BLUEGRASS PULLING SERIES.
2. Line-up of classes may change each night.
3. JUDGES RULING IS FINAL.
4. For more information about BATTLE OF THE BLUEGRASS CALL: Kevin Fulks, 391-2991
5. Complete Rules can be found at http://www.bluegrasspulling.com/rules/
5. Fair Board is not responsible for accidents or damages. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ALLOWED.
Lykins Oil Co. - for fuel
R. D. Holder Oil Co. - for fuel
Patriot Motor Sports - for pulling sled
MEADE TRACTOR** - for track equipment
SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2022, 10:00 a.m. WEIGH-IN 9:00 a.m.
750 lb. Jr. Stock Division
950 lb. Stock Division
1050 lb. Heavy Stock Division
1) Northern Kentucky Tractor Puller's rules will apply.
2) Class 1 is for 10 HP and under
3) Class 2 is for 20 HP and under
4) Class 3 is for 20 HP and under
4) Fair Board is not responsible for accidents or damage.
For more information call Coordinator, Cap Kiser 859-250-5416