Enter 4-H Projects for the
Kenton County Fair
· All 4-H youth (age 9-18) that want to enter projects must turn in Record Book by 4:30 p.m. on July 1 to the Marshall Road or Kenton Lands Office and register that record book on line: kentoncounty.fairentry.com.
· All 4-H Fair Building projects must be entered online in the Fair Entry system: kentoncounty.fairentry.com by 4:30 p.m. on July 1st. After you have registered your projects, email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will email your fair tags. If you do not have the resources to print your tags at home, please let Mary know and she will mail them to you.
· Social Security numbers will be required. Only the fair administrator can see this number and it will only be used for State Fair winners.
· Youth must enter all projects online by 4:30 p.m. on July 1st.
· Sunday, July 10th is a drop off day only. You will bring your projects to the Kenton County Fairgrounds to be judged. You must register your projects ahead of time and have the proper tags on them when you arrive.
· You WILL NOT be able to enter your projects into the Fair Entry system on drop off day, July 10th or after 4:30 p.m. on July 1st.
Beginning on April 15, you can log on to kentoncounty.fairentry.com from your computer or any mobile device to submit your entries to the fair. Online entries will be required for all exhibitors.
The deadline for online entries & record books will be 4:30 p.m. on July 1.
Fair Tags will be printed and can be picked up at the Marshall Road Office
on July 5-8 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.